>>>>SWAG. OVER
.STYLE<<<
WHAT IS SWAG??? AND
WHO HAVE STYLE???
FOR SOME TIME I HAVE NOTICE… THAT A
LOT OF PEOPLE BEEN SAYING
THEY HAVE SWAG OR SWAGGING...
WITHOUT FULL UNDERSTANDING WHAT
SWAG IS.... While styles as been
with us over the years in history,
Some have creating and applying
anything style to everything they
do without knowing ….
SWAG
( It don’t matter if it’s spell with
one or two G )
Swag is not just how you
dress or your appearance.
To be honest I was a bit puzzle at first;
however over the years I’ve grasped all I need to know so I can pass it on to you.
So, get your pen and paper out.
Now Swagging….. is all about
the person….Yes that‘s right! You know how they say “The cloth’s makes the man”,
well it’s the other way around. Not only have that, just as how a talent can be
developed …. So too swag along with some life changing habits and attitudes. In
which is
Necessary to be able to say you’re
really and truly Swagging …….
These are some of the habits
and attitudes you or possess and acquire;
Habits: Practice Proper
Grooming
Attitudes: Confidence
These are the main two factors
of swaging… There’s more can you think of any??
Here one example... Music number one Swag couple Jay-z and Beyonce
![]() |
| Jay-z |
![]() |
| Beyonce |
Next we’ll discus WHAT IS STYLE… WH0 AS IT AND H0W CAN YOU
HAVE IT TOO



No comments:
Post a Comment